As you now know we in The CultFace are all up for natural living and believe that what we put on our body and also what we put into our body reflects on our general wellbeing.
With this in mind we created this recipe for you to enjoy over weekend! Give it a go to this super delicious but healthy treat!
BANANA – BREAD glutenfree, lactose free!
- 230gm oat or buckwheat flour
- 1/2tsp baking powder
- 4tsp cinnamon
- 2tsp chia seeds
- 80gm coconut sugar
- 4 ripe large bananas, 3 into dough mixture, 1 for decoration
- 100gm vanilla coconut yogurt
- 60gm coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2tsp salt
- 100gm chopped walnut or pecan
1. Preheat the oven to 180C
2. In a bowl, crush 3 bananas with a fork, add eggs, mix to combine
3. Add yogurt, melted coconut oil, sugar, mix well to combine.
4. Combine in a separate bowl all dry ingredients and after add your dry ingredients into liquid mixture. Gently mix all together with a spatula.
5. Add nuts and mix.
6. Pour into the tin, you can rub sides of your tin with butter or line it with baking paper it will make it easier to get it out once baked.
7. Half lengthwise the remaining banana and put on top, pressing slightly with your fingers.
8. Sprinkle with coconut sugar
9. Bake for about 50-55mins until the skewer comes out clean. Cool in the tin for 10min, then remove to a wire rack.